Digital Plan Of Work (DPoW) forms a framework that supports informed and consistent decision making by project teams, at each work stage, helping to deliver agreed and reliable information.
The National Building Specification Digital Plan of Works (DPoW) is an online tool that facilitates the process of Building Information Modelling (BIM), in particular relating to the works stage requirements of a project and linking to the RIBA Plan of Works
The dPoW represents a detailed responsibility matrix for the various model elements, and it is essential to outline the following items:
- How the project is broken down into model elements,
- Which elements are to be modelled,
- Who is responsible for modelling each of those elements,
- What the minimum Level of information need each element is to be modelled to,
- If and when the responsibility of elements changes hands