Objectives of BEP shall be allignwed with Exchange Information Requirements (EIR), an example of Strategic Objectives for a project have been listed below:
- Meet Level 2 BIM compliance, in accordance with the UK Government mandate.
- Integrate BIM workflows into the Client’s Facility Management Systems to support operational tasks.
- Train and educate staff to raise BIM skills and understanding across all parts of the Estate
- Improve Informed decision making, coordination and H&S
- Improved tender & procurement
- Standardise Design workflows
- Enable Offsite fabrication
- Provide fully synchronised construction documentation
- Use active data to enable the Business case study
- Security & surveillance
- Use models for Energy Analysis
- Provide as-built model to improve Maintenance & Repair
- Enable Assessment & Reuse
- Enable Impacts & Sustainability
[source] PDE 4301 Technical BIM Management 2019/2020, BIM EXECUTION PLAN, SUP-GPF-XX-XX-SP-W-0001, Post-appointment BEP, Grat To King Yeung, Jarek Wityk, Mike Sealey, Tala Damra, Viorel Mihailuc, Willow Williams